The Community Leadership Knowledge Base is only valuable if we come together to share best practice and approaches. This means that every one of you is critical in helping us to be successful here. Thanks for coming here to help!
This site is a wiki. This means that anyone can edit any page to improve and refine it. This helps to spread the load of building a knowledge base across many people.
Contributing to the Knowledge Base is simple. Just follow these steps:
Which Pages Need Editing?
Every page on the Knowledge Base is ripe for improvement. To get started go to the Knowledge Base Start Page to see the current list of content and if you feel something needs improving, go ahead!
Creating New Pages
There is also a lot of content that is missing. As such, feel free to go ahead and create a new page. Doing this is simple:
- Head to the Knowledge Base Start Page.
- Click Edit this page button in the top-right of the page.
- Click the small chain-link icon at the top of the editor
- Type in the name of your topic into the box that pops up (e.g. Conflict Resolution) and press enter.
- Save the page by pressing the Save button.
- Now click on the red link you just added to edit the page. We recommend you open the Page Structure Template ina new tab and copy and paste the content into your new page to get started.
If you have any questions, we have a thriving community who are here to help - just head over to our forum at http://www.communityleadershipforum.com and ask your question!
Thanks for your contributions!