The Community Leadership Knowledge Base (CLKB) is designed to provide a well-written, simple to read, and expansive collection of knowledge to help community leaders and managers to be effective. As you write content, please observe the following guidelines.
- Currently this site is written in English, please write in English.
- The CLKB is not designed to provide a single approach. Please feel free to outline different approaches to topics, so the reader can choose.
- Our readers come from a variety of areas, industries, and professions. Don't assume that people are, for example, technical people, or in online communities.
- We have a fairly standard Page Structure for writing content. Please stick within it where possible.
- Write clearly and provide independent, non-biased guidance.
- Be as practical as possible. Examples are strongly recommended.
- Do not use adult language or themes in your writing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please share them on the forum